TACKLE FOOTBALL REGISTRATION
NEW THIS YEAR!
Tackle Football registration is a 3 step process this year. Please complete Step 1 and 2 prior to coming to Wolverines registration night (May 7th and 9th)
STEP 1 : Ontario Football Registration
All players, coaches and volunteers must register with OFA and pay their registration/insurance fee before any practices (indoor camps are not included in this).
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
TACKLE PLAYER - $50.00
COACH - $21.00
VOLUNTEER - NO CHARGE
- Visit www.ontariofootball.ca
- Click on the National Registry link in the main menu
- Click on the 2018 Player Registration button
- Complete the required fields.
- If your child is returning, they will have an access code from previous years. You can get this access code by clicking on the What’s my access code? link at the bottom of the form. The code will be emailed to the email address attached to previous years registration with our club.
- New players will receive an access code upon the completion of their registration.
- Upon completion of registration and payment you will be emailed a confirmation and your Player ID. Your association may require you to provide your Player ID number. Please keep the confirmation email for your reference.
STEP 2: NCAFA Registration
The NCAFA registration site has not been completed. We will let you know when the site is ready to go.
STEP 3: West Carleton Wolverines Registration
May 7th and May 9th
Bring your NCAFA registration confirmation, OFA registration confirmation and completed WCW registration form to our Wolverine registration night with payment (cheque or cash).
All equipment will be handed out on our 2 registration nights.
WEST CARLETON WOLVERINES FEES for 2018:
- $50.00 NON REFUNDABLE OFA fee paid in advance in Step #1
- $400.00 Wolverines Registration Fee