GIRLS TOUCH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION
NEW THIS YEAR!
Touch Football registration is a 2 step process this year. Please complete Step 1 prior to coming to Wolverines Girls Touch registration days Saturday April 21st and Sunday April 22nd at the Bell Sensplex indoor workouts.
STEP 1 : Ontario Football Registration
All players, coaches and volunteers must register with OFA and pay their registration/insurance fee before any practices (indoor camps are not included in this).
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
TOUCH PLAYERS - $25.00
COACH - $21.00
VOLUNTEER - NO CHARGE
- Visit www.ontariofootball.ca
- Click on the National Registry link in the main menu
- Click on the 2018 Player Registration button
- Complete the required fields.
- If your child is returning, they will have an access code from previous years. You can get this access code by clicking on the What’s my access code? link at the bottom of the form. The code will be emailed to the email address attached to previous years registration with our club.
- New players will receive an access code upon the completion of their registration.
- Upon completion of registration and payment you will be emailed a confirmation and your Player ID. Your association may require you to provide your Player ID number. Please keep the confirmation email for your reference.
STEP 2: West Carleton Wolverines Registration
April 21st and April 22nd Bell Sensplex Indoor Workouts
Bring your OFA registration confirmation to our Wolverine registration days with payment (cheque or cash).
FEES for 2018:
- $25.00 NON REFUNDABLE OFA fee pre- paid in Step #1
- $150.00 Wolverines registration fee &
- $25.00 Wolverines Fundraising fee