GIRLS TOUCH FOOTBALL 2019 REGISTRATION
Our 2019 Registration Nights will be April 14th 6:00 pm and April 28th 5:00 pm at the Oz Dome, 221 Westbrook Rd, Carp
Girls Touch Football registration is a 2 step process. Please complete Step 1 prior to registering with the club
STEP 1: Ontario Football Registration
All players must register with OFA and pay their registration/insurance fee before any practices (indoor camps are not included in this).
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
TOUCH FOOTBALL PLAYERS - $35.00
HOW TO REGISTER WITH OFA
- Visit the REGISTRATION PAGE at www.ontariofootball.ca
- Click on the 2019 Player Registration button
- Complete the required fields. If your child is returning, they will have an access code from previous years. You can get this access code by clicking on the "What’s my access code?" link at the bottom of the form. The code will be emailed to the email address attached to previous years registration with our club.
- New players will receive an access code upon the completion of their registration.
- Upon completion of registration and payment, you will be emailed a confirmation and your Player ID. Wolverines Registration requires you to bring your Player ID to the Registration. Please keep the confirmation email for your reference.
STEP 2: West Carleton Wolverines Touch Football Registration
- Your OFA registration confirmation
- Your completed Girls Touch Wolverines Football Registration Form
- Your Wolverines Club Fees $165.00 (cheque or cash)