Please be advised that the City of Ottawa has delayed the opening of sports fields until the week of Monday May 22nd.
The 2 tackle spring camp practices scheduled for next week will be rescheduled – those dates are TBD.
At this point, 1st night of spring camp will be Wednesday May 24th 6:30pm-8:30pm at Stonecrest.
Practices will be full gear.
The only time we usually cancel a practice/game is for a thunderstorm. We play in the rain/sleet/snow.
IF we do have to cancel, every attempt will be made to contact families by email. I highly recommend joining our facebook page. All updates will be posted on there.