Girls Flag replacing Girls Touch Football going forward to align with Provincial and National programming. This will be the first year for Girls’ Flag Spring Football. This, combined with COVID-19 protocols will result in our schedule and processes (games, practices, etc) a bit less written in stone. We will provide as much information as we can, based on what we are provided from the Government, NCAFA, and OFA. Here is what we know so far…
- ALL Players MUST register with OFA before Registering with WC Wolverines or NCAFA. You will be required to enter your OFA membership ($25 OFA Fee for the year) number during the subsequent registration steps.
- Girls’ Flag Football will be available to girls only. If your child is registered in Open Flag football they cannot be registered in the Girls’ Flag program at the same time.
- All games 5v5 using Football Canada rules
- Games played in parks throughout the City
- The pre-season begins mid-April, the season ends in late June. The beginning of the Wolverines season (training and sorting) will take place indoors. More information will be provided upon registration.