GIRLS TOUCH FOOTBALL REGISTRATION
Touch Football registration is a 2 step process. Please complete Step 1 prior to coming to Wolverines Girls Touch registration.
STEP 1: Ontario Football Registration
All players must register with OFA and pay their registration/insurance fee before any practices (indoor camps are not included in this).
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
TOUCH PLAYERS - $25.00
HOW TO REGISTER WITH OFS
- Visit the REGISTRATION PAGE at www.ontariofootball.ca
- Click on the 2019 Player Registration button
- Complete the required fields. If your child is returning, they will have an access code from previous years. You can get this access code by clicking on the "What’s my access code?" link at the bottom of the form. The code will be emailed to the email address attached to previous years registration with our club.
- New players will receive an access code upon the completion of their registration.
- Upon completion of registration and payment, you will be emailed a confirmation and your Player ID. Wolverines Registration requires you to bring your Player ID to the Registration. Please keep the confirmation email for your reference.
STEP 2: West Carleton Wolverines Registration
- Complete your Wolverines Registration Form
- Bring your OFA registration confirmation to our Wolverine registration days with payment (cheque or cash).
- Bring your Fees
$25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE OFA fee prepaid Step #1
$150.00 Wolverines registration fee
$25.00 Wolverines Fundraising fee