The Wolverines are conducting a short 2 question survey to gauge interest in a “return to play camp” to help get our kids “back on the field”.
Please read the camp details below before taking the survey.
- The camp would be CO-ED, ages 7 to 13 (birth years 2013 – 2007.
- All activities will be strictly monitored to adhere to Safety Protocols of the City of Ottawa / Province of Ontario as well as Ontario Football and Football Canada Return to Play Guidelines.
- The program would involve 2 nights per week (Tuesday and Thursday) at the Kinburn Community Center, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Each session will be approximately 1 to 1.5 hrs. We will start at an hour per session and lengthen sessions if permitted.
- The focus will be non-contact football drills and skills, combined with a Flag Football introduction element. There is the possibility of flag football games but not at this time.
- The cost will total $150.00 – $35.00 Ontario Football Alliance Insurance fee and $115.00 Wolverines Camp Registration Fee.
- Camp would start the last week of August and run for 7 weeks until Thanksgiving weekend. Approximately 14 sessions.
- Refund Policy: OFA $35.00 fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. WCW Given the uncertainty of the current environment as well as return to school considerations the WCW will offer refunds based on the policy below
- $15.00 Administration Fee Non-refundable. If your player withdraws from the program before or up to 4 sessions into the program 75% of the WCW Fees will be refunded
- If your player withdraws from the program before or up to 7 sessions into the program 50% of the WCW Fees will be refunded
- No refunds will be given if your player withdraws from the program after 7 sessions.
- In the event of program cancellation, we will retroactively refund every participant still enrolled in the program.