Based on Football Canada strongly recommending ALL football activities be suspended, The West Carleton Wolverines will be suspending our Winter Workout programs for both Co-ed Tackle and Girls Touch Football until further notice.
We will continue to take registrations for our spring and summer programs. Registration can be done online at westcarletonwolverines.com.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
READ HERE for more information on Football Canada’s Covid-19 Statement.
Join us for 2020 Football Indoor Drills and Skills!
Come join us for some fun indoor football training. Learn to throw the football, catch the football, improve your footwork, increase your fitness and most of all HAVE FUN!!!
No registration is required, just show up. Please feel free to fill out the waiver and bring with you to the first session your player attends…
No prior experience necessary.
These sessions are completely non-contact and no equipment is required.
Get your friends together and come have some FOOTBALL FUN!
COST: $5.00 per session OR $20.00 one-time fee for all sessions
OZ DOME – 221 Westbrook Rd, Carp, ON K0A 1L0
BELL SENSPLEX – 1565 Maple Grove Rd, Kanata, ON K2V 1A3
- Sunday, February 9th – 11:00 am – 12:00pm | Ozdome
- Sunday, February 23th – 11:00 am – 12:00pm | Ozdome
- Saturday, February 29th – 4:00 pm – 5:00pm | Ozdome
- Saturday, March 7th – 4:00 – 5:00pm | Ozdome
- Sunday, March 29th – 11:00am – 12:00pm | Ozdome
- Sunday, April 19th – 11:00am – 12:00pm | Ozdome
- Saturday, April 25th – 4:00 – 5:00 pm | Bell Sensplex
AGES and LEVELS:
All ages are as of December 31st, 2020.
- TYKE – 8-9 (2011-2012)
- MOSQUITO 10-11 (2009-2010)
- PEE-WEE 12-13 (2007-2008)
- Shorts and T-shirt
- running shoes (or cleats)
- AND A FRIEND!!