We are starting to plan for the tackle season. We are planning to field the following levels:
TYKE LEVEL (2012 & 2013)
MOSQUITO LEVEL (2010 & 2011)
PEEWEE LEVEL (2008 & 2009)
WE NEED PLAYERS!!!
If we do not have enough players by the end of July for certain levels we will have to cancel the level. If you know of any kids who would like to play football please have them sign up as soon as possible. We don’t want to cancel any levels but without enough players, we will have to.
Equipment Pickup and Fitting
This will take place at the trailer on the evenings of August 3rd and 4th.
The trailer is located at D & J Transportation (3636 ON-17, Kinburn, ON K0A 2H0). The Trailer is parked at the far end of the parking lot. Lots of parking available.
Prior to coming to equipment pickup please register your player with OFA for Tackle Football and with NCAFA. Please bring the receipts for both (can be digital).
- Our program fees will be $350 (plus the $35 OFA fee, $10 for returning Flag players).
- Payment can be made by:
- E-Transfer to Payments@WestCarletonWolverines.com. Please include your player’s first and last name in the message section of your payment.
- Cheque, made out to West Carleton Wolverines, given to us on your equipment pickup
- Cash given to us on your equipment pick up
- Equipment Pickup/fitting August 3rd and 4th
- The first week of practice August 10th, 11th, 12th, additional practices will be finalized and provided to you soon.
- First Games will begin the week of September 4th
For now, we are only looking at collecting parent/guardian information and player information. Once we establish the details on the season we will require you to register with NCAFA, OFA ($35/$10 for returning Flag players), and pay for Wolverines Club fees ($350).
Fees include all equipment and uniforms. Players are responsible for providing cleats.