Tackle Football registration is a 3 step process. Please complete Step 1 and 2 prior to Wolverines registration
STEP 1: Ontario Football Registration
CURRENTLY, PAYMENT FOR THE OFA PORTION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE COME TO REGISTRATION NIGHT WITH EVERYTHING ELSE AND WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THINGS ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING WITH THE OFA SYSTEM.
All players must register with OFA and pay their registration/insurance fee before any practices (indoor camps are not included in this).
This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
TACKLE PLAYERS – $54.00
HOW TO REGISTER WITH OFS
- Visit the REGISTRATION PAGE at www.ontariofootball.ca
- Click on the 2019 Player Registration button
- Complete the required fields. If your child is returning, they will have an access code from previous years. You can get this access code by clicking on the “What’s my access code?” link at the bottom of the form. The code will be emailed to the email address attached to previous years registration with our club.
- New players will receive an access code upon the completion of their registration.
- Upon completion of registration and payment, you will be emailed a confirmation and your Player ID. Wolverines Registration requires you to bring your Player ID to the Registration. Please keep the confirmation email for your reference.
STEP 2: NCAFA Registration
- Register with NCAFA here
- If you are a returning player you will log into Sports Engine using your previous login information. If you are a new player please create a new account.
- Follow the instructions to register your player.
STEP 3: West Carleton Wolverines Registration
All equipment will be handed out on our 2 registration nights.
- Your OFA registration confirmation
- Your NCAFA registration confirmation
- Proof of age
- Proof of address (utility bill)
- Your Fees (cheque or cash)
$50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE OFA fee paid in advance in Step #1
$400.00 Wolverines Registration Fee
$250.00 post-dated cheque (November 15th, 2019)